We believe that people from all walks of life can engage in the fight against trafficking. From airline pilots who fly survivors to safe places or hair dressers who give free makeovers for survivors or people who simply fill out thank you cards -- all have value and can contribute. Below are some ways you can get involved, but there are many others. Contact us for further information.
- Pray (You can join us the second Friday of each month at various locations throughout CT)
- Host a speaker
- Attend an upcoming event or training
- Become a 1-1 mentor for at-risk youth
- Distribute posters or other anti-trafficking materials to local businesses
- Volunteer with us or with a like-hearted organization